Saturday, June 03, 2006

Verdict: This Weekend

This Weekend: Good. The past two evenings I have been catching up with some good friends. Khush, who now is living it up in Seattle working for one of the biggest IT giants, Microsoft, is in town for 2 weeks. It was massively fun catching up with him. He was selling us the working culture of Microsoft, not that we had a Masters in Computer Science or anything, but it made for a hell of an entertaining evening. Also there were Put-your-hands-in-the-air, not-on-my-butt Cliff, Inquisitive Ivy, Derek-is-soooo-not-funny Jill, and erm...well, Derek.

And last night, Jill and I caught up with Sophia. The mother-to-be of Megan Isobelle Tan. Yeah, that's the name that Jill and I have discussed and determined Sophia's little girlie will have. Sophia was brimming with joy and it was smiles and laughter all round the table. Even when we were talking about the antics of the Lady of the Manor (see previous post) and the cruel but impending task of wearing a clinical white top and skirt at Joanne's wedding.

But although the catching up with friends was good, I'm missing my honey bun-neeey. Yes, he and the Union Thug are one and the same. My honey bun-neey has been in Melbourne this past week for work and although there's still the same physical distance between us, for some strange reason, I miss him. Why is that? I don't really know. I know that he has been trying to write me as much as possible though. Every chance he gets.

Although, he has passed up on writing me a decent-length email for literally, a walk in the park. The botanical gardens, to be exact. So he has been told that he will have to do everything he possibly can to redeem himself. The poor bun-neeey, he has a tough life with The Wee Yapper ahead of him. Baby, if you're reading this, I'm still waitiiiiiiiing......... Hee!

No comments: