Yes, the captain and midfielder of Liverpool FC. While I'll admit he's great onfield, he is just an absolut dreamboat in the recent Carlsberg ad!!! That melting smile, that burning look of concentration, those legs that could go on forever, that... oh, sorry, where was I? Ah yes, the ad. Take a look and decide for yourself.
Credit: YouTube
Although I'm a Heineken chick, and they have an excellent pool of creative executives to give you the best beer catchy ads in the universe, I'm going with Carlsberg just this once! Excuse me, it's the hormones talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's smoking...
But, Ronaldinho's still the one for me!!!!
Love
Mocca
is that who HE is! I thot he's drool cute too!!! good taste, my dear!
Yep, that's him!! :) :)
Ronaldinho??? The bug-eyed fella with one too many teeth in his mouth. Alamak, girl, you don't have your contacts on issit???
Post a Comment